Sunday, March 2, 2014

Do you believe in "MYTHS?

Hello Fellow Bloggers!
Call me crazy but I have always been fascinated with "Myths" especially the ancient greek kind or anything that is "fantastical". (p.907, workshop 8)   The movie "300" comes into mind for me , without getting too excited,  I mean really, an army of men in perfectly sculpted, chiseled out fully exposed ready to do battle with nothing more then their underwear, a shield and a spear......Did they wear cups in those days??   whew...  Ok, ..  Myths can sometimes be based on tradition with factual origins, while others are completely fictional.  But Myths are more than mere stories and they serve a more profound purpose in ancient and modern cultures.  Sacred tales that explain the world and man's experience and they are relevant to us today as they were back in the ancient times.
    I believe in "MYTHS",  do you??





uh....huh...

Really??
No man was ever successful without a good woman standing beside him! 

10 comments:

  1. Lol...yes find this post most brilliant little sister. Like you I'm a mythical man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Steve..
      you noticed Obama is in his underwear. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Oh i love this Movie! and all myth movie, I am fascinated with them , TROY is my favorite ever..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I like the movies about the greek gods, they are really interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU TIARA...I TRY TO MAKE IT INTERESTING

      Delete
  4. I do believe in myths! i beleive that there is a Big foot out there. There has to be a animal that is just super large. Nothing is impossible in my eyes. I bet there are even some form of life out in space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you again ALexis.
      Big foot...good one...didn't think about that.
      Aliens are out there somewhere...
      thanks for posting!
      ~Helene

      Delete
  5. okay Halene calm down..breathe in, breathe out............I can hear your passion for this movie.......i hope you take some sort of ventilating device in case you have a temporary shotness of breath while seeing the second part of 300.......funny blog though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.... thanks for sharing your thoughts.... still laughing... LOL!!

      Delete
  6. 300 i love that movie..."This is Sparta" then a push to the well. Its one of the great scenes of the movie.Its because of you that i started puting colorful pictures in my blog... thx helene

    ReplyDelete